- Exercise regularly (which he does, when he is not sick!)
- Get adequate sleep (this varies person to person but a rough guideline is 7-8 hours per night)
- Drink alcohol in moderation
- Ensure to have a colourful nutrient intake rich in vegetables and wholegrain (which our MY Food healthy meal plans are!)
- Look after your mental well-being (can be anything to enjoy periods of peace of mind eg meditation, taking a walk, enjoying some quiet time)
- Incorporate immune boosting foods into your diet: Oats, barley, garlic, shellfish, chicken soup, herbal tea, sweet potatoes, blueberries, leafy greens and mushrooms
- Add some Echinacea to your life! You can get this in different forms from health food shops
- Grab yourself some Astragalus root, which is amazing as. . .an anti- inflammatory, an immune system booster, a wound healer and a treatment for cold and flu! Also available in health food stores
If any of you have any additional tips or immune boosting remedies, please ensure to let us know!
Stay happy, be healthy 🙂
Calorie control experts
MY Food are the experts in healthy food. We provide fresh, healthy diets delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. From ready-made bodybuilding meals to slimming meals delivered to you door. See great results soon, start now.
MY Food Lifestyle Ltd