What Is Diet Delivery?
We at MY Food have been striving to deliver the best diet foods possible since our beginning back in 2004. The aim being to aid people who are serious about losing weight properly, by providing a diet food delivery service that delivers high quality meals to your door wherever you are in the UK.
As we all know, the human body varies greatly, so one rule rarely applies to all people. For this reason our BANT qualified nutritionist and our specialist chef work closely with each other to continually develop a great range of diet food plans to suit the majority of dietary needs.
Why does our diet food delivery service work so well?
In our experience, we have found that people have all the best intentions when starting out on a diet plan regime and stick to it religiously for the first few days, but after a week or so, run out of steam. They then start slipping back into the cycle of eating the odd bad meal here and there throughout the course of a week.
The reasons can be anything from not having the time to prepare a separate meal for themselves as well as preparing the family meal, to not having a restocked cupboard of low fat ingredients to make that tasty low calorie diet meal.
The remedy is to use a healthy diet food delivery company like MY Food, and have our professional chef freshly prepare a week’s worth of delicious diet foods. The calorie controlled meals are then delivered to your door ready for you eat throughout that week.
Some of the reasons that our diet plans work better than simply trying to do it alone are:
- Portion control – MY Food know what the calorie counts are for each and every meal we make, so we never cause our customers to over eat
- Discipline – Having the meals delivered allows MY Food customers to be more disciplined
- Structure – Having the meals ready and waiting reduces the opportunities to deviate from the plan
- Range of food – Many people think that their options are greatly reduced when on a diet. MY Food actually increases the variation of different food types that can be eaten during a diet plan
- Putting your money where your mouth is – In the politest possible sense, once you have paid your hard earned money for a diet plan, you are far less likely to leave the diet food and opt for a less healthy option
The meals themselves are specially designed to contain the right amount of nourishment (natural protein, vitamins and minerals) to provide the body with everything it needs, whilst still reducing the calories to less than the daily recommended amounts as set out by government health advisors and the NHS.
“An average man needs around 2,500 calories a day to maintain his weight. For an average woman, that figure is around 2,000 calories a day. These values can vary depending on age and levels of physical activity, among other factors.”
The MY Food diet food delivery plans contain 1000, 1200 or 1800 calories, dependent on the plan in question. We use the right ingredients to ensure you lose weight, but you aren’t left hungry, tired, or likely to break from your diet plan.
Have a look at some of the delicious diet plans available, or call the MY Food team who can advise which plan will be the ideal plan for you.