Following a weekend trip to the organic food store in Glastonbury, I was inspired by the mounds of fresh kale available and the kale crisps in store, to create my very own kale crisps. They are delicious, full of nutrients, fat and sugar free and they go really well with the MY Food vegetarian and vegan diet plans.
Check out how to make your very own:
• Heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius
• Wash and dry the kale, then use kitchen roll to dab the kale until it is as dry as possible
• Cut the ribs out of the kale
• Cut the remainder of the leaves into squares – whatever sizes and shapes you would like to eat as crisps
• Add olive oil (or avocado oil) and sea salt to season. I like mine spicy, so I add a few chilli flakes or you could sprinkle with garlic salt
• Put kale on baking paper and place on a tray
• Bake the kale in the oven for 9-12 minutes, until crisp
• Wait 30 minutes for the kale to cool and tuck in!
• Vitamin K – Benefits the synthesis of certain proteins in the body
• Vitamin C – Help wound healing, protects cells and keeps them healthy, maintains skin blood vessels bone and cartilage
• Vitamin B6 – Allows body to store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food
Calorie control experts
MY Food are the experts in healthy food. We provide fresh, healthy diets delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. From ready-made bodybuilding meals to slimming meals delivered to you door. See great results soon, start now.
MY Food Lifestyle Ltd