Flexible Weekly Payment 2
This product is currently sold out.
Keeping on track with your healthy diet just became easier, with the option to pay for your MY Food deliveries weekly. And it's even more convenient as there is no need to reorder each week, so never again will you be without your delicious, fresh food.
The rewards of living a healthy lifestyle are abundant and with your weekly deliveries arranged there is less chance of bad eating habit's creeping in and taking control, and with your own account you can skip a delivery at anytime.
Once you have set up your payment we will keep delivering your weekly hamper, until you change your order, skip a delivery, or email us to cancel your plan (see "Cancellations" below)
Now make a choice to keep living a healthy life, choose the plan type you require and we will deliver your fresh food hamper, on the selected day each week.
- Nutrition & Allergies
- Weekly budgeting and continuous deliveries make your healthy life more convenient
- Add additional products to your subscription
- Manage your account, including delivery address and payment details
- Skip deliveries through your account
- Pause your plan at any time
- Easy cancellations, with no fees simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange everything for you
- We require 7 days notice for a cancellation
- For full terms and conditions, please click here
- If for any reason you need to start you plan sooner than the following week please email email@example.com
- Your fresh food is delivered weekly straight to your door in a luxury chilled hamper for you to start the following day, with a £6.50 delivery charge
- You will receive a text from DPD, our couriers, with your 1 hour delivery time slot. As MY Food is a fresh food product please do not change your delivery day
- Your hamper can be left in safe place without a signature, add delivery instructions to "Notes" or use the text sent by our couriers to leave instructions
- If you need to make any changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheat (includes spelt) & dairy free
- All meals have been created and perfectly balanced by our BANT Registered Nutritional Therapist
- Meals are naturally vacuum packed to retain freshness & nutrients
- They can be stored in your fridge for up to 7 days, or frozen for up to 28 days
- Meals are ready to eat chilled or heat & eat, preparation instructions are detailed on individual labels
- Your personalised menu will be emailed to you, this changes each week, on a 4 week rotation, so you will be delighted by the variety of healthy meals
- If you suffer from food allergies, we will do our best to cater for you. Please email email@example.com
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for severe nut allergies