Superfood Souping Retreat at Witherdens Hall
Witherdens Hall is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy our 2 or 5 Day Superfood Souping Retreat.
Based in Canterbury, Kent, Witherdens Hall is not your typical hotel or B&B, it is home to Louise and Craig Chester and is run as a retreat on a not-for-profit basis. They love to share this sanctuary with those who will enjoy being in this beautiful, peaceful and tranquil space.
Souping Retreats start at £199 for 2 nights and £499 for 5 nights. Offering an individual service for each guest, Witherdens Hall personally deal with all bookings, so to enquire about availability please complete the Booking Form and within 48 hours they will contact you to confirm availability.
To see a video click here and for recent TripAdvisor reviews click here.
There are two lovely places to stay:
Retreat Cottage offers a super king size, magnet therapy bed and a twin/super king. The lovely bathroom, with Jacuzzi style bath, has Neal's Yard lotions and potions, and fluffy robes. The kitchen is fully equipped and the sitting room is light, airy and very comfortable.
The Suite offers a super king or twin beds and the lovely bathroom has Neal’s Yard lotions and potions and fluffy robes. The Suite is light, airy and very comfortable and has an open plan equipped kitchenette.
Included with your stay is use of our Chillspace MiniSpa – relax and unwind with the far infrared sauna, steam cabinet and massage chair. In the warmer weather the pool is also available for guests to use.
As well as the fabulous facilities, there are also some lovely walks, as well as really beautiful gardens, beaches and other interesting places locally to visit in all weathers.
There is a minimum two night stay policy to allow guests to make the most of the facilities and enhance their overall experience.
During your stay your immune boosting Superfood Souping Plan is individually packaged and stored in your fridge with a menu to follow, leaving you free to relax, unwind and arrange any treatments you choose, to enhance your experience.
- Booking Accommodation
- Severe Food Allergies
- Smoothie breakfast and 2 soups provide a base of 1000 healthy calories per day
- If you require additional calories, add a delicious MY Food Snack Pack, approximately 200 calories per snack
- Superfood Souping menu has been created by our BANT Registered Nutritional Therapist
- All soups and smoothies are wheat & dairy free
- Simply add milk, or a non dairy alternative to your smoothie, which you will find in your fridge
- Soups are naturally vacuum packed to retain freshness & nutrients
- Preparation instructions are detailed on individual labels
- Your personalised menu will be waiting for you at Witherdens Hall
- To enquire about availability please complete the Booking Form and Witherdens Hall will contact you to confirm availability within 48 hours. If your enquiry is more urgent please call them on 01227 720543
- Check-in time is any time after 3.30pm on the day of arrival, and check-out is 10am on the day of departure. If these times do not work for you, please let us know as we may be able to accommodate you outside these hours
- Treatments are provided by a group of wonderful therapists who work with Witherdens Hall. Please click here to find a comprehensive list
- Treatments range from Marilyn's Reiki and Organic Rose facial, Stephanie's hot stones massage and, for a really life-transforming treatment, Ben’s 3-Dimensional Massage
- If you suffer from food allergies, we will do our best to cater for you, if you need any advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for severe nut allergies