Hello, I am delighted to welcome you to MY Food.
Founded by me in 2004, we have grown to a happy team of people who are truly passionate about food & life!
Every day we focus on 5 simple things, we call them our 5 a Day:
Be Inspiring, Be Supportive, Be Healthy, Be Delicious, Be Proud
These positive affirmations help us to be our best & in turn that helps you to be your best!
We believe if you have an enjoyable and successful experience with MY Food, you will come back & hopefully tell your family & friends about us too. This belief has helped us to grow over the past 12 years &to inspire our customers to live a healthier life; for a day, a week, a month or a lifetime.
- Your chilled hamper will be delivered by our couriers DPD on the same day each week to the agreed address
- You will receive an email or text from us so you can track your parcel & view your 1 hour delivery time slot online
- Standard next day delivery for hampers is between 8am & 7pm, but we offer timed delivery options too:
PRE 10 delivery for an additional £7.50
PRE12 delivery for an additional £2.95
- Saturday PRE 12 delivery for an additional £9.95.
- We can authorise our couriers to leave your chilled hamper without a signature in a safe place of your choice, however, if you would like us to deliver to a neighbour or to an alternative delivery address, please contact us with details 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery
- Any delivery changes must only be arranged with us via email: email@example.com
Storing Your Food
Your chilled hamper should be unpacked & the contents stored in your fridge or freezer according to your e-menu as soon as possible. If you are unable to do this straight away we advise you to leave the hamper unopened until you are able.
Your Diet Plan
- We advise you to consult a doctor if you have 2 stone or more to lose
- As we use nuts in our kitchen, plans are not suitable for those who suffer from a nut allergy
Before Starting Your Plan
- Purchase some milk of your choice for your cereals & smoothies, we recommend nut, rice or soya milk
- Make space in your fridge & use up healthy ingredients by experimenting with new recipes
- Spread the word! Seek support from friends & family (we are here to help too)
- Set yourself realistic goals
- Take a before picture & stick it on your fridge to help motivate you. Send your transformation stories to firstname.lastname@example.org to win a MY Food Meal Pack!
During Your Plan
Stick with it! Give yourself & your body time to adapt to your new healthy way of eating & allow time to see results
- Not everyone sees weight loss as quickly as others, so persevere & you will succeed
- Drink warm water with a slice of lemon first thing in the morning before you eat anything to kick start your digestive system & aid weightloss
- Avoid caffeine as much as possible, drink herbal tea throughout the day instead
- Drink plenty of water, it helps flush out your system & can boost weight loss too
- If you are feeling hungry, snack on fresh vegetables such as cucumber, celery, carrots & tomatoes
- If you eat out during your plan, choose grilled lean protein such as chicken or fish with lots of vegetables or salad but avoid fatty salad dressings or ask for dressings on the side so you can control the amount you have
After Your Plan
- Make a note of your own ‘superfoods’ & ‘danger foods’ & keep this list handy when shopping & eating out
- Stock up on individual meals along with MY Food's natural muesli's, granola's & delicious snacks
- Make sure your diet is full of lean protein, vegetables, fresh fruit, whole grains, nuts & seeds. Remember to include oily fish twice weekly to ensure adequate intake of Omega-3 & 6
- Try to buy as many fresh, unpackaged, unprocessed foods as possible, they benefit you nutritionally & don't contain any nasty preservatives, artificial colourings or flavourings
- Plan your week’s meals ahead to prevent unhealthy last minute temptations at the supermarket
- Make sure your diet is full of good carbohydrates which have a low GI (glycaemic index), these include brown rice, sweet potato, oats & quinoa
Don’t give up... remember we are here to support you.
Email email@example.com if you need support & one of the MY Food Team will be happy to help.
Extending Your Plan
In your final hamper, there will be a note letting you know the date you need to contact us by to ensure continuation of deliveries. If possible, please let us know by this date if you wish to extend, however, we will always do our best to arrange a hamper for you.
Extending your plan is easy & there are multiple ways to do so:
Call: 01202 697100
Order online: Reorder your plan to arrive the day before you last day of your plan, check your reorder date on the note in your last hamper.